The World According To Bob

Bob Allen is a philosopher and cyber libertarian. He advocates for the basic human rights of men. Bob has learned to cut through the political nonsense, the propaganda hate, the surface discourse, and talk about the underlying metamessage that the front is hiding. Bob tells it like it is and lets the chips fall where they may. If you like what you read be sure to bookmark this blog and share it with your friends.

Name:
Location: United States

You can't make wrong into right by doing wrong more effectively. It's time for real MEN to stand up and take back our families, our society, and our self respect. It is not a crime to be born a man. It is not a crime to act manly.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Slave Catchers are at it again

A century and a half after slavery and any form of indentured servitude became unconstitutional in the US, it has been restored under the euphemism "child support." Slave catchers are at work every week to catch runaway slaves.

Runaway slaves are punished by a variety of means and often slammed into cages where they are beaten or killed. Estimates of the number of men now in cages for failing to fulfill the terms of indentured servitude in the US are well over 100,000 and maybe as high as half a million. These evil inhuman slavers have no place in a society of decent human beings.

Bob

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious, Bob. Are you suggesting that all men obliged to pay child support should be treated as runaway slaves? Or that, because of unfair divorce laws in this country, many men are forced into child support arrangements that aren't fair?

I don't agree with a lot of what you say (or how you say it), but I think you may have a point, at least as far as how men are almost always discounted as the primary parent in divorce proceedings.

However, from my own personal experience, I've gotta tell you my dad wasn't in any position to be the primary parent when he and my mom divorced. He also never paid child support. However, he also really never had a "legal" job -- so it wasn't like he was holding out on us. He really just didn't have the money.

I do think that he should have been required by law to hold down legal employment. My brother and I could have used the child support money he was supposed to be sending. So where I disagree with you is in painting all men required to pay child support sympathetically. My dad -- who loved us, I'm sure of it -- is not a sympathetic figure in this scenario. He didn't hold up his end of the parenting bargain.

June 06, 2005 9:10 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

So-called "child support" is involuntary indentured servitude, a form of slavery.

June 08, 2005 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again I agree with you Bob.....doesnt matter if its right or wrong to pay support .its still servatude/extortion.as I have said in other comments ,I have my kids neither mother pays......but we know why that is and that's another story.....I would like to hear your thoughts on how to stop all of this misandry.How about a blog called "bobs solutions"

June 15, 2005 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home