The World According To Bob

Bob Allen is a philosopher and cyber libertarian. He advocates for the basic human rights of men. Bob has learned to cut through the political nonsense, the propaganda hate, the surface discourse, and talk about the underlying metamessage that the front is hiding. Bob tells it like it is and lets the chips fall where they may. If you like what you read be sure to bookmark this blog and share it with your friends.

Name:
Location: United States

You can't make wrong into right by doing wrong more effectively. It's time for real MEN to stand up and take back our families, our society, and our self respect. It is not a crime to be born a man. It is not a crime to act manly.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obama “Admits” facts in Berg vs. Obama

UPDATE November 2, 2008
Chris Berg's web site "obamacrimes.com" has gone down. If you try the link below you get "Failure to connect to web server." Bob has to wonder if Mr. Berg chose to take down the web site, or more likely, the disappearance of Mr. Berg's site is another of Obama's Crimes.

From legal sites we have learned that Mr. Berg has filed an appeal with the Court of Appeals for his area. See the Justia link below for document copies. Don't expect the Agents of Satan in black robes of Hell to uphold the Constitution. A court in California previously required McCain to provide his birth certificate and demonstrate his qualification as a "native born" citizen of the United States. But McCain is a Republican. The Agents of Satan in black robes of Hell have different requirements for anyone who wants to challenge a Democrat. Democrats are above the law. Obama has promised to "get past" the Constitution, and his promise begins with his status as an illegal alien being seated as President.

UPDATE October 25, 2008
Federal District Agent of Satan in black robes of Hell has ruled to abrogate the US Constitution and dismissed the suit by Berg asking that Obama comply with the US Constitution. Lying scumbag J. Surrick ruled that Berg, as only a citizen of the US does not have standing to demand judicial review of Obama's credentials. Nether does he have standing as a member of the Democratic Party have standing to question several hundred million dollars fraudulently obtained by Obama and the DNC. The conspiracy to overturn the US Constitution and rape the American people is deep, deep, deep.

Ruling here

Agent of Satan Surrick ruled that Berg lacked standing to bring the case, saying any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was "too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters." What that translates to is that it doesn't matter if an illegal alien Indonesian becomes President. Agent of Satan Surrick says that doesn't "harm" any of us to have our Constitution trashed and a criminal foreigner as our President. Would it "harm" Agent of Satan Surrick to have a 10 foot pole up his arse? Impalement by a mob of angry citizens would be a great improvement in his disposition. Its what he deserves for selling out the American people.

Lieyer and plaintiff Berg says he will immediately appeal to SCOTUS. They will most likely also dodge their responsibility and approve the election of an illegal alien as President of the United States. Does any of us still believe that the liars in black robes of hell are honest men? See Berg's web site at Obamacrimes.com

You have just over a week to stockpile ammunition and hide your arms. The Constitution and thereby the USA is being ripped asunder even as we write this.


Original Article
In the ongoing lawsuit “Berg vs. Obama et al, 2:2008cv04083” the defendents have failed to refute any of the plaintif's alleged facts within the 30 days allowed by the US Federal Court. Under rule 36a of the Federal Court rules, any facts alleged by the plaintif and not refuted become “ADMITTED FACTS” in the case.

Barrack Hussein Obama, a/k/a Barry Hussein Obmaa, a/k/a Barrack Dunham , a/k/a Barry Dunham, a/k/a Barrack Soetoro, a/k/a Barry Soetoro was born at Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya as a bastard child of an unmarried dope smoking hippie chick and a black Kenyan named Obama. His real date of birth is August 4, 1961. The “Certificate of Live Birth” that has been posted on his own web site and “FactCheck” is a fraudulent document.

Barrack Hussein Obama/Dunham/Soetoro is a citizen of Indoneisa with expired dual citizenship in Kenya.

He is an ILLEGAL ALIEN in the United States.

He is not legally elligible to be President, or even a Senator.


If Obama/Dunham/Soetoro could have produced any valid documentation to support status as a “natural born citizen” of the United States he would have provided them to the Federal Court and walked away from the lawsuit, Berg v. Obama. He did not provide a valid document because his real birth certificate shows his real birth in Kenya. In 1961 Kenya was part of the British Empire. Documets of births in under British rule were kept failry well. Obama/Dunham/Soetoro's birth in Kenya was documented.

The media has been stonewalling the whole story for unknown reasons. Even the “right wing” talk radio hosts totally avoid any mention of the facts of Obama/Dunham/Soetoro's illigitimacy and lack of Constitutional standing to be President of the United States. Its hard to imagine what the media will eventually tell the people when the court case is finalized. There will probably be riots of violent black people in several cities. Left wing nuts, the “peace” people, are prone to violence. And they have been very badly misled by the major media which is lying to the people daily by its silence. This is the biggest story of the election, and it's silenced by the media, even “right wing” media won't speak of it. Bob has to wonder just how deep, deep, deep is the conspiracy?

The Federal Court in Pennsylvania needs to act promptly on this case. I doubt that the agent of Satan in black robes of hell will issue a ruling without the secret concurrence of higher authority, The Supreme Court of the US will be involved almost immediately if not already.

The question is whether or not SCOTUS will stand aside and allow an Indonesian citizen to assume the office of the President? Will they pull some weasle crap by ruling that an American voter does not have “standing” to present the case? Will they turn their collective backs on the people and the Constitution they are sworn to uphold? Lieyers are a scum sucking lot. They are capable of almost anything. Just how deep, deep, deep does this conspiracy run?

Obama/Dunham/Soetoro has legally admitted the following facts in US federal court:

1. I was born in Kenya.

2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.

4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.

6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.

7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.

8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.

9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.

10. I was not born in Hawaii.

11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.

12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.

13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.

14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.

15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.

16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.

17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.

18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.

19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.

20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.

21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.

22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.

23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.

24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.

25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.

26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.

33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.

34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.

35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.

36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.

38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.

39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.

40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.

41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my birth.

42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.

43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.

44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.

45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.

46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate shows my birth in Kenya.

47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.

48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

49. Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to me.

50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.

52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.

53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.

54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.

55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.

56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.


Obama Crimes

Justia.com

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter came home from school and stated that her teacher talked about the lawsuit then she asked me about it and I told her the facts almost exactly like you have it posted. Then I explained, just as you surmise ,the SCOTUS will probably ignore the constitution and rule in his favor.

October 23, 2008 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just smears and does no credit to your website. I only occasionally visit. Now I will not visit at all.

October 24, 2008 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good enough, anonymous 12:59 am. Anyone who objects to simple evidence gathering on a major issue like this will not be missed by the rest of us. Either Obama is legal or not, but a court should rule on it, not simply reject it out of hand.

Anonymous age 66

October 27, 2008 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we even sure of paternity at this point?

October 28, 2008 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous October 24 12:59 AM
What's the matter? Can't handle the possibility it's true?

October 28, 2008 11:04 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Note to anonymous:
"His mother's baby, his father's maybe."

Hippie chicks in the 1960s generally didn't pay much attention to the parade of men depositing sperm in her cunt. Which one was the father of her bastard was a guess at best. Usually she tried to pick some guy she got the name of.

October 28, 2008 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's mentor. Davis write a book under the name Bob Greene.

October 29, 2008 5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, define your term "bastard".

Is it a child born to unmarried parents at his conception? Suppose they later married? Would that alter his 'bastard' status, making him a legitimate person (something awfully important in your thinking)?

Generally, "bastard" is an insulting term. If you believe it's accurate, though, would you still be ashamed to say it to someone's face? Why ashamed or hesitant?

3 yr old Caylee Anthony was probably killed. Her father is unknown. If she were physically alive and in your presence, would call this little girl "Bastard" to her face?

October 29, 2008 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, define your term "bastard".

Is it a child born to unmarried parents at his conception? Suppose they later married? Would that alter his 'bastard' status, making him a legitimate person (something awfully important in your thinking)?

Generally, "bastard" is an insulting term. If you believe it's accurate, though, would you still be ashamed to say it to someone's face? Why ashamed or hesitant?

3 yr old Caylee Anthony was probably killed. Her father is unknown. If she were physically alive and in your presence, would call this little girl "Bastard" to her face?

October 29, 2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Note to anonymous:
A bastard is the son of an unmarried female and, perhaps, some man she alleges to be the father. Barry Dunham, a/k/a Barrack Obama may have been the son of a Kenyan named Obama, or maybe not. His hippie chick mother deserves the insults for bearing a bastard. It should be insulting.

October 29, 2008 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Bob would you call a 3 yr old girl "Bastard" to her face?

Yes No


2. If the child's parents later married sometime after his birth, is he still classified as Bastard throughout his life?

Yes No

October 30, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Note to anonymous:
Young children are unlikely to undersand what a bastard is. You, on the other hand, should have figured it out by now if you had half the intelligence of a sow.

From Dictionary.com:
bas⋅tard  –noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

Yep, that's Barry Dunham, the illigitamte child of Ann Dunham and (maybe) Barack Obama Sr.

October 30, 2008 3:03 PM  
Blogger MarkyMark said...

Bob,

I caught this decision on the news one morning earlier this week. Though the ruling is illegal, disconcerting, unfounded, and many other things, I can't say that I was surprised by it. After the ruling in Kelo v. New London and how the Constitution's Fifth Amendment was TOTALLY IGNORED in that case, I can't say that I'm surprised at this ruling; nor do I expect SCOTUS, which ultimately ruled on Kelo, to do any better in this case.

I'd like to run this piece on my blog also. I was going to do a post on the Berg case, but: 1) you already have; 2) yours is A LOT BETTER that what I could have come up with. I may insert commentary in the post; I may not. In any case, I'd like to run this and your other Obama posts on my blog. That man is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S; though John McCain leaves a lot to be desired, he doesn't appear to be a Hitler wannabe like Obama. Hitler was a good speaker too, something the Generally Dumb Public forgets. God help us!

MarkyMark

October 31, 2008 5:02 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Note to MarkyMark:
You may reproduce the wisdom of Bob on your blog provided that a credit is given and a link is provided to The World According to Bob.

October 31, 2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger MarkyMark said...

Bob,

I've had a link to your blog for some time, so I provided one to this post in particular. I also gave you numerous acknowledgments, so readers will know it's your work, not mine; they'll know that I'm just reposting it. I figured that since I have readers who might not visit here; and that this news is TOO VALUABLE to sit on; I asked for permission to post your wisdom on this matter. As I said, I was planning on doing a post about this subject, but you did a better, more comprehensive job on this critical issue.

I noticed that, when I heard the news of the ruling, that NO MENTION WHATSOEVER was made pertaining to the ISSUES that Berg v. Obama raised-none! That tells me that: 1) this Agent of Satan in black robes was dodging the issue; 2) the points raised by Berg were irrefutable. If this was not the case, then why not DEAL with the issues the case raised? I think we all know the answer to that one, don't we?

Many thanks for permission to run this excellent post. This needs to be spread FAR & WIDE before Tuesday! Since the Lamestream Media won't do its job and disseminate the truth, it's up to people like US to do it. After all, it's only our nation's future at stake! Thanks again, Bob, and keep up the good work on this excellent blog...

MarkyMark

November 01, 2008 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil Berg on Coast to Coast AM tonight. First hour.

November 02, 2008 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home